TrueSight Operations Management 10.x: Service Modeling - Fundamentals
BMC TrueSight Operations Management is an integrated platform that monitors infrastructure and applications from a single interface. It goes beyond monitoring to handle complex IT environments and diverse data streams to deliver actionable IT intelligence. This helps resolve issues before they impact the business.
This course combines classroom instruction with laboratory exercises and simulations to guide students through the basic concepts of Service Monitoring using BMC TrueSight Operations Management 10.x. Students will develop skills in: installing monitoring solution, monitoring services, creating service models and integration of TSOM with BMC Remedy Service Desk.
This training is applicable for 10.0 to 10.5 versions of the product.
TrueSight Operations Management 10.x
Instructor Led | 8.00 horas
Service Modeling Overview
- TrueSight Operations Management Architecture Overview
- Integrating TSIM with TSPS
- Introduction to the Lab Environment
- Configuring Integration Service
- Installing and Enabling Monitoring Solution
- Service Monitoring Overview
Service Impact Management
- Service Impact Management Overview
- Services Editor Tab
- Visualizing Service Impact Model from the TrueSight Console
Service Models Using BMC Impact Model Designer
- Overview of Service Models
- Service Modeling: Getting Started
- Service Modeling: Next Steps
- Service Model Promotion and Publishing
Integration with BMC Remedy Service Desk
- Overview of IBRSD
- Working with IBRSD
- Intelligent Incidents with IBRSD
- BMC Service Resolution
Related Skills Assessments
Accreditation is available upon successful completion of this course.
New subscription services
- TrueSight Operations Management: Explore Subscription provides free access to the product overview course and other learning materials for a 12-month period. See registration details >
- TrueSight Operations Management: Ultimate Subscription provides continuous access to all training material, at one low price, for a 12-month period. See registration details >